ABOUT HIM




It is not length of life, but depth of life.

About me-I am Hazly,an entrepreneur and independent thinker..i am the others reincarnation of life who has various mind and views in this new era.

I write my personal views and thought ..I'm also wrote bout some good or bad experience..well,im still struggle to wade life journey which is full with test.

I am misanthrope who's having immature thoughts and do not know how to distinguish which good and bad..

Human who's got self proud and arrogant ,stay away from this place because I really hate this kind of human.

I also uses music as platform to unburden feeling and it deeply interesting..My music is my soul =)

I've a good and lovely wifey and i love her very much..She are ma inspiration in everythings that i do in life and it makes me so complete,love you till the end Perts wifey!

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”

“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving"

P,s: im such an evil person to an evil people,and im such a nice person to a nice people..i like to being who i am.Regards from lee =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cool! i love you more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails