NECROPHAGIST-GIMME A HEADSHOT!DARN!


5.48pm-At this bored evening in this fucking shit city,i am so blur coz i've nothing to do at my shop..So,i've decided to listen to my favourite band ever on this earth,NECROPHAGIST.

I love the way that they created their songs.It was so awesome with a good sound and riffs.A lot of technics with a good line up,make me impressed with their music.

I am metal fans..so i like to heard this type of music to inspired me when i do my work or to fill my free times.Listening to album Epitaph-2004 from Necrophagist,make me think "how they found a good idea's and created such an awesome song's?"..Well,idk!Maybe they were born just to play metal music i guess..Anyways,i love them and if you are metal fans,get their stuff!


Line up :
Muhammed Suicmez-Vocals,Guitar
Romain Goulon-Drums

Stephan Fimmers-Bass

Sami Raatikainen-Guitar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails